City work session will be Thursday
A Hays City Commission work session will be at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at city hall.
Agenda items include:
* North Central Kansas Technical College 2013 Big Creek Technical Center annual report.
* Award of bids for painting two clarifiers at the water treatment plant and one clarifier at the wastewater treatment plant.
* Requests for annexation, rezoning and plat of DK Ranch addition proposed at West 27th Street and U.S. Highway 183 Alternate. Owner of the property, David Krien, trustee of the Lester and Gladys Confer Trust, intends to develop the property into a 30-lot single-family residential development.
* Vehicle abatements at 3406 Summer Lane, 509 E. Fifth and 1102 E. 17th.
* Purchase of solid waste polycarts.