Email This Story

Subject:
Recipient's Email:
Sender's Email:
captcha 5b8c22e11d57499e90d0e7f8bddc62ab
Enter text seen above:


Caldwell restaurant fire caused $200,000 in damage

CALDWELL, Kan. (AP) -- A fire at a downtown Caldwell restaurant last week caused an estimated $200,000 in damage.

The Wichita Eagle reports (http://bit.ly/1i94DB1 ) that Caldwell fire chief Pat York says the fire at Richard's Last Chance Bar and Grill is still under investigation but he says there is "nothing suspicious" about the blaze.

York said last week that the fire originated in the kitchen of the historic two-story stone building that houses it.

------

Information from: The Wichita (Kan.) Eagle, http://www.kansas.com