Hays USD 489 Board of Education meets Monday
The Hays USD 489 Board of Education meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Toepfer Board Room in Rockwell Administration Center, 323 W. 12th.
New business on the agenda includes:
* Audit report from Adams, Brown, Beran and Ball representatives.
* Authorizing the board president to sign the notice of negotiable items to the Hays NEA and sign the federal Head Start budget document.
* Setting the annual records fee for paper documents.
* Policy setting board's rules of order.
* Installation of Elizabeth Jaeger as clerk of the board and Cheryl Shubert as deputy clerk.