Superintendent search, vehicle purchases on board agenda
The Hays USD 489 Board of Education meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Toepfer Board Room in Rockwell Administration Center, 323 W. 12th.
Items on the agenda include:
* Presentation from the Kansas Association of School Boards about their superintendent search process.
* A purchasing plan for district motor pool vehicles.
* Consider repair or replacement of Roosevelt chiller.
* Teacher evaluation contract language.
* Authorize board president to sign contracts.
* Second reading of KASB policy updates.
* First reading of revised board policy on recruitment and hiring.
* Second reading on standing technology committee and additional appointment.