USD 489 board will meet Monday
The Hays USD 489 Board of Education meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Toepfer Board Room in Rockwell Administration Center, 323 W. 12th.
Items on the agenda include:
* First and second readings of board policy changes, including references to deputy superintendent, using interest based bargaining in negotiations and language about recruitment.
* Approving board president's signature on Hays High roof repair contract.
* Modifying board meeting dates.
* Naming Kansas Association of School Boards Convention delegate.
* Consider approving KASB presentation of personal qualifications for the ongoing superintendent search.