USD 489 Board to meet for work session
The Hays USD 489 Board of Education meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday for a work session in the Toepfer Board Room in Rockwell Administration Center, 323 W. 12th.
Items on the agenda include:
* The special education grant application.
* Roosevelt Elementary School chiller.
* Second reading of KASB policy updates and board policy for a standing technology committee.
* A revised policy for recruitment and hiring.
* A review of superintendent search firms.
Items for discussion include:
* A purchasing plan for suburbans.
* Teacher evaluation contract language.
* Preliminary enrollment numbers.
* Nurse and counselor staffing numbers.