Commission to consider legislative resolution
Ellis County commissioners will be asked to consider a resolution calling for the defeat of any legislative bills submitted for the 2014 legislative session requesting the elimination of the mortgage registration fee at their 5 p.m. meeting Monday at the Ellis County Courthouse.
In other business:
* Commissioners will be asked to adopt the list of reorganization appointments and designations.
* Commissioners will be asked to approve a contract for 2014 with Developmental Services of Northwest Kansas.
* Commissioners will receive a report on a resolution for insurance proceeds.
* Commissioners will receive a report on county travel policy.
* Commissioners will discuss the EMS/rural fire project.
* Commissioners will discuss the 718 Main project.
* Commissioners will discuss a budget meeting scheduled for Jan. 22.