County commission to appoint committee members
Ellis County commissioners will discuss two vacancies on the Ellis County Joint Planning Commission at their 6:45 p.m. meeting Monday at the Ellis County Courthouse.
In other business, commissioners:
* Will be asked to approve a grant application for a bridge.
* Will hear the monthly extension report.
* Will consider approval of architect contract for 601 Main project.
* Will consider approval of payment to KANSTEP project.
* Will consider approval of payment to the Ellis County Kansas Public Building Commission.
* Will discuss scheduled July 15 budget meeting.