County commission to get wind farm report
The Ellis County Commission will receive a report on the Buckeye Wind Project at its 6:45 p.m. meeting Monday at the Ellis County Courthouse.
In other business:
* Commissioners will be asked for input on courthouse security in regard to the concealed carry law.
* Commissioners will be updated on the cost for a bi-directional antenna for the Law Enforcement Center.
* Commissioners will receive a report on a bill for legal services to file a lawsuit regarding the state's 2013 payout to impacted counties from the Oil and Gas Depletion Trust Fund.
* Commissioners will consider approval for repair of a culvert with the purchase concrete blocks.
* Commissioners will consider awarding the low bid for purchase of a Jaws of Life unit for $26,660.
* Commissioners will consider going into executive session to discuss draft agreements on the Buckeye Wind Project.