Ellis City Council to discuss water issues
ELLIS -- The Ellis City Council will meet in regular session at 7:30 p.m. Monday at Ellis City Hall, following a work session at 7 p.m. The following business is scheduled:
* Water exploration consulting with Bartlett & West Engineers.
* Update on a waterline improvement project.
* Presentation about website capabilities.
* Proposed rehabilitation of a lift station.
* Consider funding for water festival.
* Consider requiring a business district storage permit.
* Reports from city officials.