Ellis City Council will meet Monday
ELLIS -- The Ellis City Council will meet in regular session at 7:30 p.m. Monday at city hall, following a work session at 7 p.m.
Agenda items include:
* Consideration of a franchise agreement with Wildflower Telecommunications.
* Discussion of sewer plant modifications.
* Discussion of water exploration with Hays City Manager Toby Dougherty.
* Consideration of an emergency snow route ordinance.
* Consideration of a city-wide cleanup day.
* Possible repairs to the motherboard at well No. 11.