Hays USD 489 personnel transactions
The Hays USD 489 Board of Education approved the following personnel transactions Monday night:
* Resignations from Samuel Omoarelojie, Hays Middle School and the Learning Center technology assistant; Joyce Wilson, O'Loughlin Elementary School after-school director; Amanda Callahan, Lincoln Elementary School teacher; Alisha Weimaster, Roosevelt Elementary School ECC teacher/family assistant; and Evelyn Kough, Washington Elementary School principal's secretary.
* Approved transfers for Gabriela Schmidt from human resources assistant to special-ed clerk; and Tara O'Connor HMS teacher to Wilson/O'Loughlin counselor.
* Approved termination of Daniel Heier Roosevelt custodian.
* Approved employment for Nichole Lind, Wilson/La Crosse psychologist; Tracy Roe Archer, Lincoln teacher; Amber Barratt, HR assistant; Francis Hammerschmidt, building systems maintenance technician; Stephanie Zweifel, Washington ECC teacher/family assistant; and James Maska, Hays High School boys' and girls' head soccer coach.
* The board also approved a list of supplemental duties.