Commission to consider purchase for fire department
The Ellis County Commission will consider the purchase of 38 Self-contained Breathing Apparatus units for the Ellis County Rural Fire Department in its 5 p.m. meeting Monday at the Ellis County Courthouse.
In other business:
* Commissioners will consider approving the meals/mileage reimbursement policy and the business meals and refreshments policy.
* Commissioners will discuss purchasing policy and procedures.
* Commissioners will discuss county dispatch consoles.
* Commissioners will discuss fueling of county vehicles.
* Commissioners will have a special meeting at 4 p.m. Monday at the courthouse to discuss the EMS/rural fire station construction project with the architect.