Caldwell restaurant fire caused $200,000 in damage
CALDWELL, Kan. (AP) -- A fire at a downtown Caldwell restaurant last week caused an estimated $200,000 in damage.
The Wichita Eagle reports (http://bit.ly/1i94DB1 ) that Caldwell fire chief Pat York says the fire at Richard's Last Chance Bar and Grill is still under investigation but he says there is "nothing suspicious" about the blaze.
York said last week that the fire originated in the kitchen of the historic two-story stone building that houses it.
Information from: The Wichita (Kan.) Eagle, http://www.kansas.com